-Miami Hotline- Vol.3 -Miami Hotline- Vol.3

I love this song. I think the drop is great, but i think that the song's overall bass is lacking. But that's just my opinion.
Anyway, probably THE BEST drop i've ever heard.

FOUR D.O.T.S. - Stop Games (Geometry Dash MIX) FOUR D.O.T.S. - Stop Games (Geometry Dash MIX)

Cool song! I hope to use it in GD :)
Good work but it could DEFINITELY do with some work. I can't suggest much as i don't know much about music, but not much seems to be happening throughout the song, and you want a cool drop if you want it to be used in GD. Maybe making it less repetitive would be a good start.

FOUR-DOTS responds:

Thank you ! I am just making for fun, and hope that i help someone :)

{dj-N} Electrodynamix {dj-N} Electrodynamix

Amazing song! What are the usage rights when it comes to youtube videos? (i don't intend to monetize)

Ludicrous Speed - F-777 Ludicrous Speed - F-777

This song is so fast that there aren't any Newgrounds visualizations to keep up with it! Keep it up!

-Jumper 2013- -Jumper 2013-

I don't like the first 1 minute or so of this song, but I still like the rest!

NK - Nine Circles NK - Nine Circles

I do like this, but it sounds a little bit like at some parts it has an inch of horror, but epic music! Love it!

-Glorious Morning 2- -Glorious Morning 2-

I love it! I like it how you made it sound completely different to the original, until it reaches 3 minutes through, when it sounds like a remix of the original! I just love this song and its probably one of my favorite songs by you and overall! I love it so much! I don't know what you could of done to make it better ;D!

-Electroman Adventures V2- -Electroman Adventures V2-

I didn't like the original as much as this! amazing remake, even though it doesn't use much of your normal instruments, because its more rock than anything. I still love it, as normal with your songs! I love the bass in the background that I don't remember in the original!

-Sunwalker- -Sunwalker-

Pretty nice! This is a bit different to the songs by you I'm used to, as it has a lot of non-electronic sounds. I still do like it quite a bit! Maybe next time you make a song like this make it a bit shorter or make the pattern change more than it does in this song, because in the last 1 and a half minutes or so it begins to get boring listening to the same pattern. But as always for your songs, I do enjoy it!

TheFatRat- Windfall (Spectral Remake) TheFatRat- Windfall (Spectral Remake)

I do love this! I would like this over the orginal, and the main thing I like about it is the bass in the background for most of the song, I also like some of the sounds that are different to the ones in the original. Great job!

ChaelMusic responds:

Thank you so much! Please support TheFatRat as well if you have not already! He actually just released a new track! Thanks for support!