⛧evaporating trapazoid geometry⛧⛧⛧♥♥ ⛧evaporating trapazoid geometry⛧⛧⛧♥♥

Very wierd and almost trippy sounding, if thats even possible. Feels very wierd and unsettling in a strange way. I like it, and its extremely original.

This is the kind of music that I love. It just feels so... strange.

Vexol - Royal Lights Vexol - Royal Lights

Sounds like a nice reject for Hotline Miami. I honestly don't know how you can improve, other than making more songs like this and getting experience.

I like the nice 80's vibe to it, while still sounding modern by using sounds that you generally hear in modern house or trance music.

You also added a lot of effects that make it feel like its a tape, like the rewind and the fact that it has a quiet part at the end that is an earlier part of the song. (Sorry, but I can't remember the terminology :p)

Overall, a nice but repetitive song. Maybe if it repeated the same part a little less? I mean, its clear that you just copy+pasted because the individual parts of the song are really nice considering that you made it in 6 hours.

In case you couldn't tell, I don't know crap about music, and I'm just rambling on about my opinion. 4 stars out of 5.

life life

This song is so good! I really like the way you mixed the piano with the other sounds, despite it being so unconventional, it sounds really good!
10/10, would song again.

-Miami Hotline- Vol.3 -Miami Hotline- Vol.3

I love this song. I think the drop is great, but i think that the song's overall bass is lacking. But that's just my opinion.
Anyway, probably THE BEST drop i've ever heard.

FOUR D.O.T.S. - Stop Games (Geometry Dash MIX) FOUR D.O.T.S. - Stop Games (Geometry Dash MIX)

Cool song! I hope to use it in GD :)
Good work but it could DEFINITELY do with some work. I can't suggest much as i don't know much about music, but not much seems to be happening throughout the song, and you want a cool drop if you want it to be used in GD. Maybe making it less repetitive would be a good start.

FOUR-DOTS responds:

Thank you ! I am just making for fun, and hope that i help someone :)

{dj-N} Electrodynamix {dj-N} Electrodynamix

Amazing song! What are the usage rights when it comes to youtube videos? (i don't intend to monetize)

Ludicrous Speed - F-777 Ludicrous Speed - F-777

This song is so fast that there aren't any Newgrounds visualizations to keep up with it! Keep it up!

-Jumper 2013- -Jumper 2013-

I don't like the first 1 minute or so of this song, but I still like the rest!

NK - Nine Circles NK - Nine Circles

I do like this, but it sounds a little bit like at some parts it has an inch of horror, but epic music! Love it!

-Glorious Morning 2- -Glorious Morning 2-

I love it! I like it how you made it sound completely different to the original, until it reaches 3 minutes through, when it sounds like a remix of the original! I just love this song and its probably one of my favorite songs by you and overall! I love it so much! I don't know what you could of done to make it better ;D!