⛧evaporating trapazoid geometry⛧⛧⛧♥♥ ⛧evaporating trapazoid geometry⛧⛧⛧♥♥

Very wierd and almost trippy sounding, if thats even possible. Feels very wierd and unsettling in a strange way. I like it, and its extremely original.

This is the kind of music that I love. It just feels so... strange.

Vexol - Royal Lights Vexol - Royal Lights

Sounds like a nice reject for Hotline Miami. I honestly don't know how you can improve, other than making more songs like this and getting experience.

I like the nice 80's vibe to it, while still sounding modern by using sounds that you generally hear in modern house or trance music.

You also added a lot of effects that make it feel like its a tape, like the rewind and the fact that it has a quiet part at the end that is an earlier part of the song. (Sorry, but I can't remember the terminology :p)

Overall, a nice but repetitive song. Maybe if it repeated the same part a little less? I mean, its clear that you just copy+pasted because the individual parts of the song are really nice considering that you made it in 6 hours.

In case you couldn't tell, I don't know crap about music, and I'm just rambling on about my opinion. 4 stars out of 5.

life life

This song is so good! I really like the way you mixed the piano with the other sounds, despite it being so unconventional, it sounds really good!
10/10, would song again.

Altar Altar

I think you should make a song that has something to do with this...